Call for Papers Opens: 22 November 2011
First Draft Program Published: 19 December 2011
Final Deadline for Submissions: 10 February 2012
Final Program Published: 17 February 2012
Final Slides Received: 25 February 2012
The APRICOT Programme is organised in three parts, including
workshops, tutorials and the conference. The APNIC Policy SIG and
Annual Members Meeting will be held during the APRICOT conference.
Topics for tutorials and conference would include amongst others
relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
- IPv4 address runout / IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- Peering / IXPs
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
- Access and Transport Technologies, including broadband deployment, Cable/DSL, wireless, WiMax, metro ethernet, fiber
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence", Gaming)
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will
be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most
current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the APRICOT website.
While the majority of speaking slots will be filled by the first
submission deadline, a limited number of slots may be available up to
the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally
timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Please submit on-line at:
For queries & concerns contact the Programme Committee through e-mail at: